9:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Hair Salon Info
1529 N Expressway
In Walmart Center, next to Hibbett Sports
Hair Salon Hours
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Haircuts for Everyone
- Haircuts for Men and Women
- Haircuts for Kids
- Haircuts for Seniors
- Short Style
- Long Style
- Formal Style
- Neck Trim
- Beard Trim
- Bang Trim
- Hair Shampoo
Learn More About Great Clips Services
Express your creativity, work a flexible schedule that fits your lifestyle, and show off your talents with customers in Griffin!
View Salon Jobs
Great Clips Promotions
Check out the latest and greatest product promotions, haircut coupons, and national sports partnerships here. To stay up-to-date faster, download the Great Clips app!
Frequently Asked Questions
- No. Great Clips salons are focused on getting you in and out with a great haircut at whatever time is most convienent for you! You can walk in when you're ready for your haircut, or you can add your name to the waitlist using Online Check-in on greatclips.com or with the Great Clips® app. When you check in online, you can sign up for ReadyNext texts to recieve a text message when your wait time reaches 15 minutes.
- Yes, Great Clips salons accept walk-ins! When you're ready for your haircut, you can walk right in to the salon and check in at the front desk, and you'll be taken back as soon as it's your turn. To make getting your haircut at Great Clips Griffin Crossroads even faster, you can check in online on greatclips.com or with the Great Clips® app. If you check in online, you can sign up for ReadyNext texts to recieve a text message when your wait time reaches 15 minutes.
- With Online Check-In®, you can put your name on the list from anywhere – meaning the time you might spend in the lobby can be spent at home or running errands. Online Check-In also shows you real-time estimated wait times so you can make getting a haircut work for your schedule. You can check in online on greatclips.com or with the Great Clips® app! When you check in online, you can also sign up for ReadyNext text alerts to receive a text message when your wait time reaches 15 minutes.
- Check-In can be used for all services except perms and formal updos. Please note that not all salons offer perms. Most salons require an appointment for these services, so please call Great Clips Griffin Crossroads to inquire.
- No. For the stylist’s safety, we do not publish their schedules or allow customers to request them using Online Check-In. We do keep Clip Notes®, which are technical notes on previous haircuts you received at a Great Clips salon, so any stylist can give you a consistently great haircut. If you would like to request a particular stylist, be sure to say that when you arrive at the salon and finish your check-in. Note that requesting a stylist may increase your estimated wait time.
- Online Check-In becomes available five minutes after the salon opens. Around closing time, we accept Online Check-Ins up to the point where the Estimated Wait Time is as long as the salon will remain open, or 30 minutes before closing time at the latest. Very rarely a salon will get so busy that the wait time gets too long and Online Check-In will be temporarily unavailable. You’ll probably never see that, but if you do just check back later.
- The Great Clips® app saves you time and makes it easy to check in to your next haircut! With the Great Clips® app, you can set favorite salons that show right on the home screen of the app. If you create an account, checking in is even faster! This lets you quickly see the wait times for nearby salons. Great Clips also sends personalized offers, product promotions, and even haircare and hair styling tips right to your notification inbox.
- Great Clips salons provide haircuts for Men and Women at one great price, with special pricing for Kids haircuts and Senior haircuts. Great Clips Griffin Crossroads also offer shampoo services. If you're looking for a quick touch up, Great Clips hair stylists provide neck trims, beard trims, and bang trims. Hair styling services are also available for short styles, long styles, and formal styles. You can view all of Great Clips haircare services here.
- Great Clips salons are independently owned, and the local salon owner determines prices. For salon service pricing information at Great Clips Griffin Crossroads, please click here
- Great Clips salons do not provide hair coloring services.
- We want all our customers to feel confident and happy leaving the salon, which is why your complete satisfaction on all services and products is fully guaranteed. If you have concerns with the service or products you received, we encourage you to talk to your local Great Clips salon staff.
- Customers can receive Great Clips coupons through multiple ways including print postcards, Facebook and Instagram ads, emails, app messages, and more. To stay up to date with Great Clips offers and promotions, you can download the app and create a profile, sign up for emails, and follow your local Great Clips salon on Facebook. We urge you to be cautious with any coupons you might see online as some are not authorized by Great Clips or are only applicable to specific salons. If you’re not sure if a coupon is valid, we recommend checking with your local salon."
- Great Clips franchised salons are hiring GREAT hair stylists! Search job openings and submit your interest online at jobs.greatclips.com and a local salon owner will get in touch. You can also walk into a salon to submit an application. All Great Clips salons are owned by independent franchisees that are in charge of their own hiring and employment practices.
About Great Clips at Griffin Crossroads
Located in Griffin, GA, Great Clips is a convenient way to get a great haircut at an affordable price.Whether you're looking for a great haircut near you, an expert in men's haircuts, or a hair stylist who's skilled at the latest women's haircut trends, Great Clips has you covered. Our Griffin, GA team of hair stylists receive ongoing training on advanced technical skills, new hairstyle trends, and customer care so they can bring your dream haircut to life.We also make it easy to get your next great haircut. Conveniently located at 1529 N Expressway in Griffin, GA, we're an easy to get to hair salon near you. And because we're open evenings and weekends, you can get a haircut at a time that works for you. We even save you time with Online Check-In®, letting you put your name on the list in the salon even before you've arrived.We look forward to serving you!
Check in Now
Most of these experts suggest leaving 15% to 20%, depending on the service and your satisfaction. Going with 20% is nice for the stylist and you because that math is pretty simple. To find 20%, start by finding 10%, then double that amount.Does everyone tip on haircut? ›
According to Consumer Reports, you should tip at least 15% of the service fee, even if the service wasn't the best. Consumer Reports also says to “never skip a tip.” But, it adds, if your service was really bad, speak to the manager. Ultimately, the decision about whether or not to tip is up to you.How do I tip for haircut? ›
Remember the golden rule: "You should tip 20 percent on the entire service cost, not per individual," says Schweitzer. So if your haircut and blow-dry cost $40 total, and your color was $60, your total service cost comes to $100. That means you should tip $20 divided between the colorist and stylist.How do you get exactly what you want at the hairdresser? ›
- Try and book a morning cut. ...
- Sack off the small talk. ...
- Don't be swayed from the look you want. ...
- Go easy on the lingo. ...
- Take some photos to the salon. ...
- Don't be afraid to say what you want. ...
- Never be late for your appointment. ...
- Know when it's time to let go.
“$10 to $20 is generous,” Rivera said. “Most people will do $5.” Others said people should leave a similar tip to what they would leave at a restaurant. “I would say around 20% is fine,” said Adam Quintero, owner of Up Hair in the Castro.What is an appropriate tip for a $20 haircut? ›
Using 20% as a tipping baseline, here's what you'd expect to pay for the tip: $20 haircut - $4 tip. $25 haircut - $5 tip. $30 haircut - $6 tip.Is it rude to not tip after a haircut? ›
Eh, it's a little rude to not tip your hairstylist if you were pleased with your service. Don't get me wrong: Tipping is totally up to your discretion, and it's not mandatory. But it is highly encouraged and considered standard practice.How much do you tip for a $100 hair color? ›
How much do you tip for a $100 hair color? You should tip 18% - 22% for good service and 25% for excellent service. A quality hair coloring requires a lot of skill and your hairdresser should feel appreciated for their hard work.What happens if you don't tip your hairdresser? ›
Failing to tip a service provider can be considered impolite and even outright rude. When you tip your hairstylist, they'll want to wow you with the same high-end experience when you come back. If you forget the tip, the service provider may not treat you as well the next time around.Should you tip hairdresser in cash? ›
Should You Tip With Cash or on a Card? “Cash is still king,” says Hegdahl. In general, hairdressers prefer receiving their tips in cash, she adds, mainly because they'll get to keep more of it than they would with tips added to credit card payments.
There's no wrong way to give a tip. You can leave cash, write a personal check, utilize apps like Venmo and PayPal, give the tip in person or in an envelope (or a handwritten card), or simply leave it at the front desk for the hairdresser to pick up. You can make tipping as fun and personal as you'd like.Should I tip my hairdresser if she owns the shop? ›
Another area of debate is whether to tip the owner of the salon if they are providing the service. Not tipping the owner of the salon is an outdated tradition that is no longer practiced in modern tipping etiquette. This was done because owners had higher skill levels and higher rates.What do you say when you go to a hairdresser? ›
Use the Right Lingo
Instead of using vague words like "shorter" and "longer" (your version of shorter may be entirely different from your hairdresser's), be more descriptive. For example, say how many inches you'd like off, or if you want a hard or soft cut.
The clients I dread the most are those who say things like “Do whatever you want” Or: “I'm pretty easy to work with.” Nine times out of ten, it's not true. Sign up for our Must Reads newsletter for feel-good tips, beauty product recommendations and delicious recipes!Is $10 a good tip for a $50 haircut? ›
So whether you get a basic trim, a blowout, a major color change (like the super-trendy blue hair you've been saving on IG), 20 percent is the rule of thumb. Here's a simple guide if quick math also isn't your strong suit: $25 service = $5 tip. $50 service = $10 tip.What is the average tip for a $50 haircut? ›
Not sure how much to tip on a $200 hair service? A 20 percent tip is $40 and a 25 percent tip is $50. Searching for how much to tip a $50 hairdresser service? A 20 percent tip is $10 and a 25 percent tip is $12.50.Is 40% tip good for haircut? ›
"The industry standard for gratuity is within the range of 18 percent to 22 percent for excellent service," says director of salon operations at Devachan Salon, Rebecca Matthews. She also points out that the percentage doesn't change based on the service (say, a haircut versus a color or highlights).How much do you tip for a $300 haircut? ›
Most experts agree that 20% is a good starting point for tipping your hairdresser on a $300 haircut. That means you would be looking at giving them a $60 tip. Of course, this is just a general guideline and you can always adjust the amount up or down depending on your own personal experience with your hairdresser.